I am passionate about delivering a quality product on time and on budget
To offer free friendly advice without any obligation.
To create an environment where people feel comfortable and are able to share their concerns.
To encourage people to overcome fears about issues they don’t like to talk about.
To ensure that any things shared are kept in strict confidence.
To help our customers to make informed choices
To offer a fair and affordable solutions to the needs of our customers.
To always work towards the best interest of our customers.
About Butler CPM LTD
Hi. My name is Jane Butler. I own and operate Butler CPM LTD. I am IOSH (The Institution for Occupational Safety and Health) qualified in Managing Safely, PRINCE2 certified Practitioner in Project Management, PRINCE2 certified Practitioner in Project Management and Agile techniques combined and an IRCA ISO:9001 Lead Auditor. I have nearly 20 years’ experience in a broad spectrum of industries including parcel carriers, small batch manufacture, precision engineering, and vehicle re-build and adaption. I understand the need to control costs and improve efficiency to maximise profit.
My career began in accounts and administration, and has taken me through to operations and production. My unique set of skills make me an ideal Project Manager, as I can see the links between teams, and likely impact of decisions made during projects.
You don’t need to worry about not speaking to the same person, or being blasted by lots of jargon. I will manage everything for you and will spend the time understanding your circumstances and exactly what you need.
- I’m driven by a desire to help SME’s make the changes they know they need to make but don’t have the time to.
- I’ve only ever worked for small businesses so I don’t try and make a big business mentality fit. I am also a small business owner so appreciate the difficulties faced.
- As I’m external to the business I have no emotional attachment to one method or another. I take each argument on merit and work with the client to achieve the desired goals.
- I have a broad set of experience, having started in accounts and migrated across to operations and production, so I can see the big picture and the impact a decision will have on each area.
- I have a cross-functional but complementary skillset. I don’t think there is anyone else out there who can cover the bases that I can.