Professional Service With a Smile
The project methodology splits the project into sections and specific functionalities. Each section of system functionality consists of a deliverable area of the project such as a technical area, or a business process. The first goal of each project section is to provide you with a working System as soon as possible. This allows for quick and direct feedback which means I can ensure the requirement is being delivered correctly.
Your ERP system should provide all the required data for a business to know the how’s, who’s, what’s and why’s of every area of the business. Without accurate and trustworthy insight into all of your business functions, planning your next move as a business can become even riskier. Are you certain you are leveraging the full value of your ERP? Is the decision-making process that your business is currently going through is being supported by real insight into the workings of your business? I will help you with this.
Going live is the ultimate test of the installation and may throw up some unexpected challenges. I will provide support to the end users as the new software becomes integral to their day-to-day operations.
One of the most important aspects to consider when safeguarding your ERP investment and ensuring user uptake, is the training and education of the people who use it. I will provide you with all the necessary training.
ISO 9001 is an internationally recognized Quality Management System (QMS) standard. Designed to be a powerful business improvement tool, ISO 9001 Quality Management certification for SME’s who wish to prove their ability to consistently provide products and services that meet the needs of their customers. I am able to undertake audits that demonstrate and certify your companies compliance with these standards. My audits will cover following universal principles:
- customer focus
- engagement of people
- process approach
- evidence-based decision making
- relationship management.
Health and Safety
Carrying out reviews will confirm whether your health and safety arrangements are appropriate. My review will:
- check the validity of your health and safety policy;
- ensure the system you have in place for managing health and safety is effective;
- reflect the areas that the health and safety regulator will consider when assessing the effectiveness of your arrangement;
- assess the strengths and weaknesses of your organisation’s health and safety performance, and are there any barriers to change;
- look at how reliable and sustainable for the future are the measures currently in place;
- understand that if there are problems, what are the underlying reasons, eg competence, resources, accountability, lack of engagement with the workforce;
- consider whether you learnt from situations where things have gone wrong.
A Health and Safety Review will help you to celebrate and promote your health and safety successes. Increasingly, third parties are requiring partner organisations to report health and safety performance publicly.